OVERCOMING SATANIC CONSPIRACIES
PSALM 83:5-11, PSLAM 83:13-17,
1) O God of host, I break and destroy every satanic confederacy against my life – Isaiah 8:9-10
- Let every gathering against me be scattered and I command divine lightening to scatter their agendas
- Let the enemies of God who device to hurt or stop me be turned back and brought into confusion. Let their traps catch them to destruction.
- I bind and rebuke every spirit of tobias and sanballat against me (Nehemiah 6:1-6).And the counsel of ahitophel shall not prevail again.
- O Lord of war, arise and cause them to attack one another till they are utterly destroyed – 2 chronicles 20:23.
- Arise, O Lord and let my persecutors be persecuted from now in Jesus name.
- I rebuke and command failure to evil spiritual reinforcement against me. They shall be covered with shame perpetually.
- Let the seat of the mockers be consumed by fire and let the evil towncriers’ voice cease forever.
- In Jesus name, I turn every trap to be my point of testimonies, and every bad news in my name to goodnews for my rising.
FOR MORE PRAYERS AND SUPPORT
PASTOR NNAEMEKA AND PURITY DURUEKE